Friday, September 12, 2008

Mac Adoption Rate Increasing


As a recent convert from PCs to Mac, I think that the increasing adoption rate for Mac Computers (Please see the article from AppleInsider ) is great. Take a look at this graphic (used with permission) from the listed Article, and you will see that over the last year the US Retail market share for Macs has climbed from 9% to just shy of 20%.

Update: For the month of December 2008, Mac use reach 9.6% (Agregate for All Web Browsing (per Net Applications))

I think that I will start a series of posts and howtos aimed at recent Mac converts to help them make the transition smoothly and painlessly.

I have the first howto already completed on my web site at www.timalosi.com/wallpaperhowtomac.

So please post your comments on what you would like to know as a new Mac User!

No comments: